In many games, a player who performs a certain action gets to make a Rule. Failure to follow the rule has consequences, usually taking a drink.
- Little man: when any player drinks, they must remove a tiny, invisible "little man" who sits on the edge of the cup before drinking, then must place it back.
- Drink, drank, drunk: saying any of those words means you have to consume/imbibe alcohol.
- No phones: you look at your phone, you drink.
- Ke$ha: At the end of every sentence, you have to repeat the last word word.
- Partners: "Every time [player] drinks, [other player] must drink too."
- No cursing: Swearing means drinking.
- Names: you use another player's name, you drink.
- Non-dom: you can't drink with your dominant hand.
- Second-person: saying "I" or "me" means you drink.